Monday, May 31, 2010

The First of the Season

The first camping trip of the season is always one of the best. Oh sure, it takes a lot of work setting up the camper, stocking it with food and supplies, just getting everything in order for the season.

But there is also the relaxing, the sitting in the sun, the swimming, the paddle boat, the kayaks, the delicious meals on the grill and the fun of just hanging out with the family away from the phones and the homework and the chores and the errands.

Hope your weekend was just as awesome.

4 comments:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

That was exactly how awesome my weekend was! (Well, in all honesty it was in a cabin instead of a camper.) Glad you're blogging again!

Jocelyn said...

For me, the first camping trip is one where I know I'll not sleep well. It takes me time to adjust and ease into natural light, etc.

Btw, HI!

secret agent woman said...

I just got a kayak so I can go out on the lake with my younger son. I need his help getting the things on and off the car, but I'm excited about taking them out on the water.

Unknown said...

You have a very nice blog here and pleased you had a nice weekend.Not so good for me as working both days never mind pleased to know you did.